Admission to the Hostel will be made as per schedule decided by the Hostel Admission Committee. The list of candidates to be interviewed and admitted to the Hostel would be notified from time to time on AUD website: www.aud.ac.in . No admission will be made after the date of admission notified by the Hostel Admission Committee in an academic year or whenever all the seats get filled up, whichever is earlier.
Every student must submit an affidavit to the effect that they will not indulge in ragging of any form. Such affidavit is to be submitted on the prescribed format. If any candidate fails to pay the fees within the stipulated time as notified, her admission will be treated as cancelled.
Duration of Stay
- The seat will be allocated for a period of one year that may be extended to a maximum duration of the course in which the student is enrolled. A student shall not be eligible to stay in the Hostel exceeding the duration of the allotment or when she ceases to be a student (whichever is earlier). There is no policy of extension of the period of stay due to the limited seats available in AUD Hostel.
- A resident will have to vacate the Hostel:
- After the completion of the academic year allotted to the student.
- Completion of statutory period of the concerned program.
- If she fails to successfully complete the last semester or year.
Reservation of Seats
- Scheduled Castes 15%
- Scheduled Tribes 7.5%
- Other Backward Class (OBC) (Delhi State) 27%
- “Visually Handicapped and other disabled Student” 3%
- *Outstanding Sports person 1%
*The application should be routed through Instructor Sports/ Dean Student Services.