- Chaudhry, R. (2018). Theorising power and marginalisation: Policing Delhi police. In R. Malhotra-Dhingra, N. Nakra, & R. Mohan (Eds.), Marginalised groups in India,(145–158). New Delhi: Regal Publications.
- Haq, S. (2018). Sita throught the time wrap: Revisiting the ticklish relationship between renunciation and moral narcissism in the lives of Indian women. In A. Dhar, M. Kumar, & A. Mishra (Eds.), Psychoanalysis from the Indian terroir: Emerging themes in culture, family, and childhood. Lanham: Lexington Books.
- Haq, S.and Masih, S. (2017). Waiting in the Dark.In M. B. Acreche & M. W. Harris (Eds.), Counterdreamers. London: Karnac.
- Lovitoli, J. (2018). Text, knowledge and representation: Reading gender in Sumi marriage practices. In L. Dzuvichu & M. Baruah (Eds.), Modern practices in north east India: History, culture representation,(144–171). London: Routledge.
- Menon, K. (2017). Anekantavada.In A. Khokhar (Ed) Attendance,(63–66). New Delhi: Ashish Mohan Khokar.
- —— (2017). Documenting dance: A work in progress [review of the book Tilt pause shift: Dance ecologies in India by A. E. Cherian]. The Book Review, 52–53.
- —— (2017). An insider’s perspective [review of the bookKathakali dance theater: A visual narrative of sacred Indian mime by K. K. Gopalakrishnan]. The Book Review, 35–37.
- Menon, K., &Johri, R. (2017). In the middle: Mediating the mall, home and the world outside. In M. Bhatia (Ed.), Locating gender in the new middle class in India, (149–171). Shimla: IIAS.
- Pandey, S. (2018).Reinterpreting gender in globalizing India: Afghan Sikhs refugees in Delhi city's built environment. In A. Staub (Ed.), Companion to modernity, space and gender (380–390). NY: Routledge.
- —— (2017). New meanings of motherhood in middle class homes in India. In M. Bhatia (Ed.), Locating gender in the new middle class in India (59–75). Shimla: IIAS.
- Vahali, H. O. (2017). Ashis Nandy. In B. Bhushan (Ed.), Eminent Indian psychologists: 100 years of psychology in India. New Delhi: Sage.
- —— (2017). [review of the book Creating heaven on Earth: The psychology of experiencing immorality in everyday life by P. Marcus]. International Journal of Applied Psychoanalytic Studies, 14(4), 312–313.