- Dar, A. (2018). Performative politics: South Asian children’s identities and political agency. Childhood, 25(4), 437-487.
- Jain, M. (2018). Public, private and education in India: A historical overview. In M. Jain, R. Mukhopadhyay, A. Mehandale, C. Winch, and P. Sarangapani (Eds.), School education in India: Market, state and quality (31-66). Abingdon/New York: Routledge.
- Jain, M. (2018). Recovering the practice and profession of teaching. In M. Jain, R. Mukhopadhyay, A. Mehandale, C. Winch, and P. Sarangapani (Eds.), School education in India: Market, state and quality (123-138). Abingdon/New York: Routledge.
- Jain, M. (2018). Schools, markets and citizenship in Delhi. In M. Jain, R. Mukhopadhyay, A. Mehandale, C. Winch, and P. Sarangapani (Eds.), School education in India: Market, state and quality (191-226). Abingdon/New York: Routledge.
- Rai, P.C. (2019). Building and using common knowledge as a tool for a pedagogic action. In A. Edwards, M. Fleer, and L. Bøttcher (Eds.). Cultural-historical approaches to studying learning and development: Societal, institutional and personal perspectives. Singapore: Springer.
- Rai, P.C. (2019). Perspectives on learning and its implications for assessment in social sciences. In NCERT (Ed.). Development of social science textbooks and curricular materials (1-16). New Delhi: NCERT. Check editors.
- Navani, M. T. (2019). Gender and higher education in India: Negotiating equity with access. In D. Neubauer and S. Kaur (Eds.). Gender and the changing face of higher education in Asia Pacific (73-88). Location: Publisher.
- Nag, S. (2018). Significance of linguistic inclusion of children in classrooms. In S. Gurunani (Ed.). Drishti: Concerns and challenges in primary education. Bageshwar: District Institute of Education and Training (DIET).
- Nag, S. (2018). कक्षा में सी की . वी . टी . सी . जगह नहीं (No place for CCTV in classrooms). Pathshaala Bhitar Aur Bahar, 1(1), 9-12. Retrieved from: https://azimpremjifoundation.org/foundation-publications/9530#main-content
- Sharma, G. (2019). Policy and regulatory changes in teacher education in India: Concerns, debates and contestations. Economic and Policital Weekly Engage, 54(2), 1-10. Retrieved from: https://www.epw.in/engage/article/policy-and-regulatory-changes-teacher-education-in-india
- Nag, S. (2018, June 28). The skew in education. The Indian Express. Retrieved from : https://indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/education-system-government-schools-in-indiahigher-education-hrd-ministry-5236231/ Check page numbers.
- Nag, S. (2018, October 22). Role of linguistic inclusion in children’s comprehension in classroom. Early Literacy Inititiative (TISS). Retrieved from: http://eli.tiss.edu/role-of-linguistic-inclusion-in-childrenscomprehension-in-classrooms/ Check page numbers.
- Sharma, G. (2018, August 21). Reversal of children’s right to no detention. The New Leam. Retrieved from http://thenewleam.com/2018/08/reversal-of-childrens-right-to-no-detention/ Check page numbers.
- Jain, M. (2018). History textbooks and the idea of India. Conference proceedings of the international conference on the Idea of India (pp. 78-84). Calcutta: The Seagull Foundation for the Arts.