Open Course Materials
1.MIT Open Courseware- This page is an index to the online textbooks in MIT OpenCourseWare. Each link below goes to a course or resource page that contains the textbook files.
Openstax Humanities Collection
Openstax Social Sciences Collection
3.OASISA large user-friendly OER search engine that allows for users to search by subject or by course material type (e.g. textbooks, simulations, audio).
4. Open Courseware
An independent search engine that indexes open education classes from places like MIT, Yale, and UMass.
5.Open Learning Initiative
Complete courses from Carnegie Mellon University
6.Noba - Psychology Modules
A series of modules in the field of Psychology from Introductory courses to more advanced topics.
OERu offers a number of full courses in fields like business, economics, digital literacy, and history from partner universities around the world.
8.LearningSpace from Open University
All of the learning materials presented on this site are CC licensed, but don't confuse "Learning Spaces" with the full Open University- their licensing/copyrights are different.
MOOC provider from Open Universities Australia. Some content is openly licensed.
10. OER Commons
OER Commons Arts & Humanities Collection
OER Commons Education Collection
OER Commons Social Science Collection
Project Gutenberg is a library of over 60,000 free eBooks. Choose among free epub and Kindle eBooks, download them or read them online. You will find the world's great literature here, with focus on older works for which U.S. copyright has expired. Thousands of volunteers digitized and diligently proofread the eBooks, for enjoyment and education.
12. Internet Archive
Internet Archive is a non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more.
13. National Digital Library of India
14. NROER Repository -NROER is a collaborative platform, which brings together everyone interested in school and teacher education.
Initiated by the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and managed by the Central Institute of Educational Technology, National Council of Educational Research and Training, the Repository runs on the MetaStudio platform, an initiative of the Gnowledge Labs, Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education.
15. Directory of Open Access Repositories (OpenDOAR)
16. Registry of Open Access Repositories (ROAR)
17. Open Knowledge Repository (World Bank)
19. Open Textbook for Hong Kong
20. Global Textbook Project
High-level texts hosted or created by the University of Georgia.
21. Open Textbook Library
Hundreds of complete, open college-level textbooks collected by the University of Minnesota.
22. BC OpenEd
A curated collection of open textbooks, many reviewed by British Columbia faculty
23. Public Bookshelf
26. Short Stories
28. Read Central
29. Fun Stuff for Kids and Teens
31. Internet Sacred Text Archive
32. Read Print
33. Many Books
36. Star Fall
37. Storyline Online
38. International Children's Digital Library
Open Audio Books
40. LibriVox Free Audiobook Collection (1300+) https://archive.org/details/librivoxaudio
41. Audible.com https://stories.audible.com/discovery
42. AudioFile https://www.audiobooksync.com/
Teaching Research Skills
44. Research Tutorials(preparation)
45. Socopen open archive of the social sciences provides a free, non-profit, open-access platform for social scientists to upload working papers, preprints, and published papers, with the option to link data and code.
Free Databases (Open Access)
46. DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
47. DOAB https://www.doabooks.org/
48. ScholarWorks (Indiana University)
49. HighWire (Stanford University)
50. BASE ( Bielefeld University Library, Germany)
51. University of HK
52.CORE The world’s largest collection of open access research papers