- Moggallan, B. (2017). Understanding Dalit self: Politics and the world view. Social Scientist, 45, 33–47.
- —— (2018, January). Holding mirror to a social malaise [review of the book Maid in India: Stories of opportunities and inequality inside our homes by Tripti Lahiri]. The Book Review, 52.Retrieved from http://thebookreviewindia.org/holding-a-mirror-to-a-social-malaise/.
- Nayak, N. (2017).Workers or beneficiaries: The varied politics of NREGA implementation on south-west Madhya Pradesh. In R. Nagaraj & S. Motiram (Eds.). The political economy of contemporary India,(pp. 331–361). New Delhi: Cambridge University Press.
- Nayak, N., & Nehra, S. (2017).Accessing the right to food in Delhi. Economic and Political Weekly, 52(23). Retrieved from https://www.epw.in/journal/2017/23/web-exclusives/accessing-right-food-delhi.html.
- Nayak, N. (2017).Title of review [review of the book Delivering public services effectively: Tamil Nadu and Beyond by Vivek S]. South Asia Journal.Retrieved from http://southasiajournal.net/book-review-delivering-public-services-effectively-tamil-nadu-and-beyond-by-vivek-s/
- Remesh, Babu. P (2018). Unpaid workers and paid news: Working conditions of journalists in India. In A. Athique, V. Parthasarathi, & S. V. Srinivas (Eds.), The Indian Media Economy (Vol. II, Market Dynamics and Social Transactions) (pp. 134–151). New Delhi: Oxford University Press.
- Remesh, Babu. P (2018). Does employment guarantee support a social protection floor? A case study of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) in India. In T. Dijkhoff & L. Mpedi (Eds.), Recommendation on social protection floors: Basic principles for innovative solutions,(219–236). Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands: Wolters Kluwer.
- Sarma, M., Saha, P., & Jayakumar, N. (2017). Asset inequality in India: Going from bad to worse. Social Scientist, 45(3 & 4), 53–67.
- Saha, P., & Verick, S. (2017). Casualization and shift of rural workers to non-farm activities. In D. N. Reddy & K. Sarap (Eds.), Rural labour mobility in times of structural transformation,(127–150). Singapore: Springer.
- Sengupta, A. (2017). Atlas.ti and formulation of grounded theory: Understanding entrepreneurship using qualitative data. In N. Jayaram (Ed.), Knowing the social world,(224–244). Hyderabad: Orient Blackswan.