- Bharti, M. (2017, February). Understanding the dalit self: Politics and world view. Social Scientist, 45(1&2), 33-47.
- Chakravarty, D., & Chakravarty, I. (2016). Women, labour and the economy: From migrant male servants to uprooted girl children maids. London & New York: Routledge.
- Damodaran, S. (2016). Protest and Music. In the Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Politics, Oxford University Press, 2016.
- ——. (2016). New strategies of industrial organisation and labour in mobile telecom in India. In D. Natha, M. Tewari & S. Sarkar (Eds.). Labour in global value chains in India, Cambridege University Press.
- ——. (2017). The Radical Impulse—Music in the tradition of the Indian people’s theatre association. New Delhi, India: Tulika Books.
- Nayak, N. (2016). Women workers, collective action and the ‘Right to Work’ in Madhya Pradesh. In K.B. Nielsen & A. Nilsen (Eds.). Social movements and the State in India: Deepening democracy? Rethinking International Development. Heidelberg: Palgrave Macmillan. ——. (2017).
- Workers or beneficiaries?: The varied politics of NREGA implementation in south-west Madhya Pradesh. In R. Nagaraj and S. Motiram (Eds.). The political economy of contemporary India. New Delhi: Cambridge University Press.
- Nayak, N. & Nehra, S., (2017), Accessing the Right to Food in Delhi, Economic and Political Weekly, 52(23).
- Khera, R. & Nayak, N., (2016), Women Workers and Perceptions of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. In Jean Drèze (Ed.), Social Policy. In series, Readings on the Economy, Polity and Society: Essays from Economic and Political Weekly. New Delhi: Orient Blackswan and Economic and Political Weekly.
- Remesh, B. P. (2016). Automotive revolution in Neo-liberal India: Evolution, structure and prospects. In R. Traub-Merz (Ed.). The automotive sector in emerging economies: Industrial policies, market dynamics and trade unions. Berlin: FriedrichEbert-Stiftung.
- ——. (2017). Informalization of work in the formal sector: Conceptualizing the changing role of state in India. In E. Noronha & P. D’Cruz (Eds.). Critical perspectives of work and employment in India. Singapore: Springer.
- Sengupta, A. (2016). Entrepreneurship and social capital: Relationships and start-ups in Indian ICT industry. Jaipur, India: Rawat Publications.