- Awasthy, R., & Gupta, R. K. (2017). NCR hospital: Turnaround dilemmas of a leader. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 7(3), 1–24.
- Awasthy, R., Kalra, S. K., & Gupta, R. K. (2017). Case study of early socialization process in American MNC: Dilemma of global vs glocal approach. Indian Journal for Training and Development, 47(4), 43–46.
- Tripathi, G., & Dave, K. (2017). Exploration of service quality factors in restaurant industry: A study of selected restaurants in the New Delhi region. In Jauhari, V. (Ed.).Hospitality marketing and consumer behavior: Creating memorable experiences, Waretown, NJ: Apple Academic Press.
- Yadav, M., & Dave, K. (2018). Shopping motives, store attributes and shopping enjoyment: A case study of Delhi NCR. In Bhatt, N., Balakrishnan, R.U., Bhatt, S. (Eds.). Business transformation through functional strategies. McGraw Hill Education.
- Iyer, V., & Dave, K. (2018). Employability challenges in Indian service sector: Present and future. In Bhatt, N., Balakrishnan, R.U., Bhatt, S. (Eds.). Business transformation through functional strategies. McGraw Hill Education.
- Kaul, A., Aggarwal, S., Gupta, A., Dayama, N., Krishnamoorthy, M., & Jha, P. C. (2017).Optimal advertising on a two-dimensional web banner. International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, 9(1), 306–311.