- Anil, K. (2019). Teaching innovations & emerging trends in social sciences: The way forward in higher education. In A. A. Editor (Ed/s.), Culture of learning and experimentation for well being (Pages). India: Bloomsbury.
- Anil, K. (2019). Digital financial inclusion in India: The road to sustainability. In A. A. Editor (Ed/s.), Sustainable development a value chain perspective (5-14). New Delhi: Speaking Tiger Publications Pvt. Ltd.
- Anil, K. (2018). De-globalisation and impact of Brexit on global economy and SAARC nations. International Journal of Business Ethics in Developing Economies, 7(1), page numbers.
- Anil, K., & Bansal, J. (2018). Qualitative research on issues and trends in the Bancassurance model in India: An interview report. International Journal of Banking Risk and Insurance, 6(2), page numbers.
- Anil, K. (2018). ESAF Microfinance: Walking the path of sustainable development through financial inclusion. International Journal of Research in Engineering, IT and Social Sciences, 8(2), page numbers.
- Bahal, S., Dave, K. (2018). Value perception of consumers towards luxury apparels and accessories: A study in Delhi/NCR region. ISOR Journal of Business and Management, 20(5), 31-39.
- Bahal, S., Dave, K. (2018). Attitude towards luxury apparels and accessories: A study of young and middle aged consumers in Delhi/NCR. The Indian Journal of Commerce, 71(1), 38-51.
- Dave, K., Iyer, V.M. (2018). Unlocking employability potential: Enhancing value of employability. Apeejay Business Review 17(2), 16-25.
- Mathur, S., & Dave, K. (forthcoming). Motivation for buying green electronics: A study of young customers in Delhi-NCR region. Abhigyan, Fore School of Management.
- Valentina, K. (2018, June 10). Dakshin tak pahuncha honour killing ka zeher. Outlook (Hindi), page number.
- Valentina, K. (2018, July 30). Hamara pane ki khwaish. Outlook (Hindi), page number.