- Agarwal, T. & Singh, K. (2021). COVID-19 & Migration Commission: Governing Labour Migration in India. Social Action, 71(1), 41-51.
- Bali, A. K. (2021). Contesting learning spaces in higher education: Problems of language acquisition. In Choudhury, P. K. & Babu, S. G. S. (Eds.), Contextualising educational studies in India: Research, policy and practices (pp. 148-165). Routledge.
- Biswas, B. (2021). Between Ekstasis, Ekphrasis and Kinesis: Theatricality and Performativities in the Poetry of Meena Kandasamy. Journal of Comparative Literature and Aesthetics, 44(2), 61-72.
- Brooke A. Ackerly (she/her/hers), Elisabeth Jay Friedman (she/her/hers), Krishna Menon (she/her/hers) & Marysia Zalewski (they/them/theirs) (2021) Vectors and warp speed: hypermasculinity on the rise, once again?, International Feminist Journal of Politics, 23(1), 1-4. DOI: 10.1080/14616742.2020.1863666.
- Cherian, A. E. (2021, November 27). A recent email from Sangeet Natak Akademi betrays a curious diminishing of the function of the institution. The Hindu. https://www.thehindu.com/society/history-and-culture/a-recent-email-from-sangeet-natak-akademi-betrays-a-curious-diminishing-of-the-function-of-the-institution/article37703795 .ece
- Das, P. (2021). 20 years MODIS-NDVI monitoring suggests that vegetation has increased significantly around Tehri Dam reservoir, Uttarakhand, India. Remote Sensing Applications: Society and Environment, 24(100610), 1-12. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rsase.2021.100610
- Garg, N. (2021, June 28). Disproportionate burden. Millennium Post, http://www.millenniumpost .in/opinion/disproportionate-burden-444833
- Gulati, N. & Jain, M. (2021, July 13). Different kinds of schooling. The Telegraph Online, https:// www.telegraphindia.com/opinion/different-kinds-of-schooling/cid/1822204
- Mezzadri, A., & Banerjee, K. (2021). The afterlife of industrial work: Urban-to-rural labour transitions from the factory to the informal economy. UNU-WIDER. https://doi.org/10.35188/unu-wider/2021/098-6
- Mishra, S. (2021), Sustainable Change in Supply Chain Through Technology & Innovation. Technology Club, Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay. 33-36.
- Mondal, D. & Kar, D. C. (2021).Usage of ResearchGate by the Research Scholars: A Study of the University of Calcutta. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 4944.
- Nite, D. K. (2021). The great agrarian conquest: the colonial reshaping of a rural world. South Asian History and Culture, 1–4. https://doi.org/10.1080/19472498.2021.1956119
- Nite, D. K. (2021). The Aspiration of a “Civilised”, “Human” and “Dignified” Life: An enquiry into Sociality, Sociability and Wellbeing of Migrants in an Indian Coalfield. In S. Jha & P. Singh (Eds.), Home, Belonging and Memory in Migration: Leaving and Living (pp. 29–58). Routledge.
- Prabhala, A., & Menghaney, L. (2021, April 2 ). The world's poorest countries are at India's mercy for vaccines. It's unsustainable. The Guardian, https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/02/india-in-charge-of-developing- world-covid-vaccine-supply-unsustainable
- Pradhan, G. (2021). Bhoomandal ke migrant. Alochna, 65(April-June 2021), 105–114.
- Pradhan, G. (2021). Naye Samay ki Aahat. Seemaant : An Interdisciplinary and Multilingual Annual Refereed Journal, 7(7–8), 11–14.
- Pradhan, G. (2021). Nirala ki Kavita ka Tevar. Banaas Jan, 13(44), 177–179.
- Pradhan, G. (2021d). Premchand ka Stri Chitran. Aksar, 53(Oct-Dec), 33–39.
- Pradhan, G. (2021). Swadhinta Aandolan ka Vaam Tewar. Desh Hariyana, 37(Nov-Dec 2021), 99–102.
- Sen, R., & Menon, K. (2021). Social Sciences Teaching and Research: Its Resilience and Relevance in Times of the NEP and Pandemic. Journal of Educational Planning and Administration, 35(1), 47–58.
- Sharma, R. C. & Sharma, Y. P. (2021). Designing Virtual Reality Experiences in Education. Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology.
- Sharma, R. C. (2021). Opportunities and Challenges of Connections, Trust, Diversity, and Conflict for Motivation, Volition, and Engagement in Online Learning. In H. Ucar, & A. Kumtepe (Eds.), Motivation, Volition, and Engagement in Online Distance Learning (pp. 49-67). IGI Global. http://doi:10.4018/978-1-7998-7681-6.ch002
- Singh, A. (2021, July 17). Why Supreme Court must strike down sedition law entirely. The Indian Express, https://indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/sedition-law-supreme -court-incite -violence-against-government-7408536/.
- Wani, J. I. (2021). Public order and the fear of the ‘outsider’: porosity of labour politics in late colonial India. Labor History, 1–17. https://doi.org/10.1080/0023656x.2021.1968360
- Yaduka, R. K. (n.d.). A river taking its revenge. NextBlue. https://next.blue/articles/a-river -taking-its-revenge
Online Videos 2021