Open Course Materials
1.MIT Open Courseware- This page is an index to the online textbooks in MIT OpenCourseWare. Each link below goes to a course or resource page that contains the textbook files.
3.A large user-friendly OER search engine that allows for users to search by subject or by course material type (e.g. textbooks, simulations, audio).
An independent search engine that indexes open education classes from places like MIT, Yale, and UMass.
Complete courses from Carnegie Mellon University
A series of modules in the field of Psychology from Introductory courses to more advanced topics.
OERu offers a number of full courses in fields like business, economics, digital literacy, and history from partner universities around the world.
All of the learning materials presented on this site are CC licensed, but don't confuse "Learning Spaces" with the full Open University- their licensing/copyrights are different.
MOOC provider from Open Universities Australia. Some content is openly licensed.
10. OER Commons
Project Gutenberg is a library of over 60,000 free eBooks. Choose among free epub and Kindle eBooks, download them or read them online. You will find the world's great literature here, with focus on older works for which U.S. copyright has expired. Thousands of volunteers digitized and diligently proofread the eBooks, for enjoyment and education.
12. Internet Archive
Internet Archive is a non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more.
14. NROER Repository -NROER is a collaborative platform, which brings together everyone interested in school and teacher education.
Initiated by the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and managed by the Central Institute of Educational Technology, National Council of Educational Research and Training, the Repository runs on the MetaStudio platform, an initiative of the Gnowledge Labs, Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education.
High-level texts hosted or created by the University of Georgia.
Hundreds of complete, open college-level textbooks collected by the University of Minnesota.
A curated collection of open textbooks, many reviewed by British Columbia faculty
23. Public Bookshelf
26. Short Stories
28. Read Central
32. Read Print
33. Many Books
36. Star Fall
37. Storyline Online
Open Audio Books
40. LibriVox Free Audiobook Collection (1300+) https://archive.org/details/librivoxaudio
41. Audible.com https://stories.audible.com/discovery
42. AudioFile https://www.audiobooksync.com/
Teaching Research Skills
44. Research Tutorials(preparation)
45. Socopen open archive of the social sciences provides a free, non-profit, open-access platform for social scientists to upload working papers, preprints, and published papers, with the option to link data and code.
Free Databases (Open Access)
47. DOAB https://www.doabooks.org/
52.The world’s largest collection of open access research papers