Friends of AUD
Click Here For FAUD Website
FRIENDS OF AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY, DELHI is a California Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation and is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. It is awaiting a determination by the Internal Revenue Service of whether the organization is a “private foundation” or a “public charity” (Neither classification will affect its tax-exempt status). FAUD solicits your contributions for the following activities:
- Establishing Chairs to attract leading US scholars to teach and research at University.
- Promoting student exchanges between University and US universities.
- Enabling US faculty to teach at University for limited terms.
- Starting innovative programs of community engagement for educating low-income and disadvantaged students and empowering women from similar social segments.
- Attracting Graduate students from US universities to conduct research while based at University and also enrich the learning environment for University students.
- Initiating any other program that donors might consider worthy of a focused initiative.