- Lives of Victorian Political Figures. Part IV: J. S. Mill, Walter Bagehot, William Morris and T. H. Green by their Contemporaries, Vol. 2: Green and Morris. Series General Editors: N. Lopatin-Lummis and M. Partridge. (London: Pickering and Chatto, 2009). ISBN 9781851969197.
- The Greenian Moment: T. H. Green, Religion and Political Argument in Victorian Britain (Exeter, UK and Charlottesville, USA: Imprint Academic, 2004). Series Editor: Peter Nicholson. ISBN 0907845541.
Selected research publications, articles in reference works, textbook chapters:
- “Religion and the Rise of Christianity in the Roman Empire” and “Religion and Culture in Medieval Europe”: chapters in Social Formations and Cultural Patterns in the Medieval World, B.A. History course textbook, Indira Gandhi National Open University (forthcoming, 2019).
- “Radhakrishnan and the Construction of Philosophical Dialogue across Cultural Traditions,” in William Sweet (ed.), Migrating Texts and Traditions (Ottawa: University of Ottawa Press, 2012), pp. 267-83. ISBN 9780776607078.
- “The World in the Year 1900” and “National Liberation Movements
- and ‘Development’” [textbook chapters: Hindi and English, for Class XII students], Twentieth-Century World (New Delhi: National Institute of Open Schooling, 2010).
- (Denys Leighton and Nancy Lopatin-Lummis), “A Public Life: Richard W. Davis, Historian, Mentor, Gentleman,” in Parliamentary History. Festschrift issue for R. W. Davis, vol. 27/ no. 1 (February, 2008), pp. 1-6.
- “T. H. Green and the Dissidence of Dissent: On Religion and National Character in Nineteenth-Century England,” in Parliamentary History. Festschrift issue for R. W. Davis, vol. 27/ no. 1 (February, 2008), pp. 43-56.
- “Between Artistry and Political Realism: Changing Patterns in Assessments of William Morris,” in Yearly Review of English Studies [University of Delhi, Dept. of English], 15 (May, 2007), pp. 130-142.
- “Temperance Movements” and “Welfare State”, articles in Oxford Encyclopedia of Women in World History, Ed.-in-Chief, Bonnie G. Smith (New York: Oxford UP, 2007).
- (Denys Leighton and Suresh Babu), “The Shompen of Great Nicobar Island (India): Between ‘Development’ and Disappearance”, Policy Matters. Special Issue: History, Culture and Conservation, vol. 13 (November, 2004), pp. 198-211.
- "Municipal Progress, Democracy and Radical Identity in Birmingham, 1838-1886," Midland History, vol. 25 (2000), pp. 115-42.
- “Brockmeyer, H.,” “Harris, W. T.,” “Snider, D. J.,” Woerner, J. G.”: in Dictionary of Missouri Biography , ed. Lawrence O. Christensen (Columbia, MO: University of Missouri Press, 1999; reprint, 2014). ISBN 0826212220.
- Book reviews published in Victorian Studies, History of Political Thought, Journal of the History of Philosophy, British Journal for the History of Philosophy, Philosophy in Review/Comptes rendus philosophiques, The Book Review, Political Studies Review, Indian Economic and Social History Review, Indian Historical Review, Transactions of the Charles. S. Peirce Society, New York History, Midland History, Gateway Heritage