- MTech (Atmospheric Science) from Cochin University of Science and Technology,
- MA (Philosophy and Religion) from Madurai Kamaraj University
- MA (Public Administration) from Madras University,
- MSc (Physics) from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University,
- Postgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights from IGNOU
- Certificate Course in Care and Preservation of Manuscripts and Books from National Archives of India
- Worked in publishing houses as Managing Editor and have eighteen years of experience in the publishing field. Handled various departments including acquisitions, editorial, production, promotion and management.
- Developed a publishing house from the scratch and published more than 140 books and have coordinated to publish more than 250 books in general, management, engineering and science categories.
- Managed an editorial team of in-house copyeditors, proof-readers, composers, and designers and coordinated with the freelance editors, designers and printers and binders.
- Managed the process of creating and finalising design of catalogues, cut-jackets, e-brochures and other promotional materials; also coordinated the promotional activities of a publishing house which involved creation of database, mailing of promotional materials to various institutions, and so on.
My Zone / Area of Expertise
- Involved in Teaching and developing academic programmes related to book Publishing, and preparation of study materials.
- Setting up of AUD Press
- Processing University’s annual report for publication.
- Book Publishing The book is being published by B Club (15 chapters, 250 pages). This book provides an insight into the various processes involved in publishing.
- Proofreading Skills In press (16 chapters, 260 pages). The book is organised in sixteen chapters and will be useful to students, scholars and writers of all disciplines.
- Book of Books Manuscript preparation is under progress.