- 2009, Yadav, S. The fateful fourth Generation. India First Foundation, New Delhi, ISBN No: 978-81-89072-99-5
- 2005, Yadav, S. The Myth of Indian Feudalism. B.R. Publishing Corporation, New Delhi, ISBN No: 81-7646-465-1
- 2003, Yadav, S. India and the World(Medieval Period) a textbook for class VII, jointly authored. NCERT New Delhi, ISBN No: 81-7450-137-1
- 2002, Yadav, S. India and the World (Ancient Period) a textbook for class VI, jointly authored. NCERT New Delhi, ISBN No: 81-7450-007-3
Articles in Edited Books:
- 2020, ‘Role of Merchants in Pre-colonial India: A study’ in Art, Archaeology, and Museology(Ed) Dilip Kumar (vols.-I), pp.319-326, ISSN, 9789388789479, B.R Publishing corporation. New Delhi.
- 2018, ‘Aspects of Agriculture and Agricultural Tax and Revenue’ (A D 600—1300), In History of Ancient India, Economy: Agriculture, Crafts, and Trade, vol. VII. (Ed.) D.K. Chakrabarty, pp.35-76, Vivekananda International Foundation and Aryan Publishers, New Delhi, ISBN No. 978-81-7305-484-6.
- 2018, ‘Crafts and Industries of Ancient Northern India’ In History of Ancient India, Economy: Agriculture, Crafts, and Trade, vol. VII. (Ed.) D.K. Chakrabarty, pp. 77-90, Vivekananda International Foundation and Aryan Publishers, New Delhi, ISBN No. 978-81-7305-484-6.
- 2018, ‘Understanding of Historical Eras: Through Archaeology’ in Indian Art, Archaeology and Culture, (Ed.), Kumar Vinay, pp.123-129, B.R. Publishers New Delhi. ISBN: 9789387587380
- 2015, ‘Democratic Traditions of Ancient India’in Mani Sushma: Archaeologyand Heritage, Dr. B.R. Mani Felicitation, vol. II. (Eds.), Kumar, Vinay and Brijesh Rawat. pp. 349-358, B.R. Publishers New Delhi, ISBN No: 9789350502259
- 2014, 7 Chapters on the followingsubjects: ‘The Gurjara Pratihara’ (pp.3-27), ‘The Paramaras’(pp.28-73), The Chandellas’ (pp.74-109),‘The Kalchuris’ (pp.110-132), ‘Shahis of Afghanistan’ (pp.426-440), ‘Invasions of Ghaznavids’ (pp. 441-459) ‘Mohammad Ghori and establishment of Muslim Rule’ (pp.460-467), InHistory of Ancient India, Administration Political History and c. A.D. 750-1300.vol. V. (Eds.) D.K. Chakravarty and Makkhan Lal. Vivekananda International Foundation and Aryan Publishers, New Delhi. ISBN No. 978-81-7305-484-6.
Articles in Journals:
- 2018, “Famous Ayurvedic Physicians of Ancient India” in ICONJournal of Archaeology and Culture, vol. 5, pp. 105—115, ISSN: 2347-7032
- 2017, ‘Various streams of Pedagogic Instructions in Ancient India’ in ICON Journal of Archaeology and Culture, vol. 4, pp.211-220, ISSN: 2347-7032.
- 2015, ‘Land Charters of Pala Dynasty and their Interpretation’ in ICON,journal of Archaeology and Culture, vol.2, pp.37-41, ISSN: 2347-7032.
- 2009, ‘Mutiny at Two Centres: Meerut and Cawnpore’, in Rakshitri (Journalof DIHRM) special issue, pp.23-41.
- 2009, ‘Ancient Indian Education System that was uprooted by theBritish’ in Itihas Darpan, Vol. XIV (2), ISSN: 0974-3065.
- 2004, ‘Archaeological Heritage Management inRakshitri (Journal ofDIHRM), vol. I issue 2, pp.13-16.
Official Reports, Surveys, Completed Research Projects and Consultancies, etc:
- Participated in Integrated Development Plan for Lal Qila undertaken by DIHRM, New Delhi.
- Participated in Integrated Development Plan for Kalka Ji Temple undertaken by DIHRM, New Delhi.
- Participated in Conservation of Ghalib Haveli, by DIHRM, New Delhi.
- Conducting independent research-cum-documentation of Built Heritage of Central Delhi and Shahjahanabad under the major project “Documentation of Delhi’s Heritage” undertaken by the DIHRM.
- Involve in the documentation and participated in an exhibition of Nehar Wali Haveli, undertaken by DIHRM for the visit of the President of Pakistan, Mr. Pervez Musharraf.
- Participated in Heritage Awareness Exhibition in Janaki Devi College, DU, undertaken by DIHRM, New Delhi.
- Participated in various field visits, educational tours, workshops, exhibitions, etc. organized by DIHRM.
Paper Taught at DIHRM:
- India and the World: Through the Ages (continuing)
- Trade Routes and Cultural Interactions (continuing)
- Historical Archaeology (continuing)
- Epigraphy and Numismatic
- Proto-Historic Cultures and Vedic Age (continuing)
- Merit Scholarship at M.A. Level awarded by the Aligarh Muslim University for the years 1994-95 and 1995-96
- Suhail Memorial Award for standing First rank in M.A. 1996
- Junior Research Fellowship/NET of University Grants Commission (June 1996)
Members of Professional Bodies:
- World Archaeological Congress, London, U.K.
- Life member of Indian Archaeological Society, New Delhi.
- Life member of International Forum for Indian Heritage, New Delhi/Kotagiri(Nilgiris) Tamilnadu.
- Life Member of Museum Association of India, New Delhi
Workshops/ Orientation Programme / Refresher course:
- 2021 Attended 2-week Interdisciplinary Refresher Course Bilingual (online) on “The Quintessential Educator- Challenges and Opportunities in the Changing world” organized by ARSD College and TLC Ramanujan College University of Delhi from 23 August- 06 September 2021.
- 2021 Attended 2-week Interdisciplinary online Refresher Course/Faculty Development Programme (online) on “Managing Online Classes & Co-creating MOOCS 7.0” organized by TLC Ramanujan College, University of Delhi and CMS College Kottayam, Kerala from 05-19 August 2021.
- 2021 Attended 2 weeks Interdisciplinary Refresher Course, “Cinema, Society and Education” organized by ARSD college University of Delhi from 6-19 April 2021.
- 2021 Attended 2 weeks 37th Refresher Course in History (online) at Jawaharlal Nehru University, from 08 March to 20 March 2021.
- 2021 Attended National workshop (6days) on Conservation and Preservation of Heritage: tools and Techniques under RUSA MHRD Project 2.0, “Evolving Strategies of Conserving Cultural Heritage of Udaipur” from 18 -23 February 2021, organized by Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur
- 2018 Attended 4 weeks Orientation Programme111th at Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi, from 08 October to 02 November 2018
- 2012 Attended workshop/ International conference on Rock Art organized by IGNCA, New Delhi, 06-13 December 2012.
- 2001 Attended workshop on Brahmi Lipi organized by Bharat Sanskrit Samavya and Kund Kund Bharati Sodh Sansthan, New Delhi, 08-14 January 2001.
Organized/ Coordinated Archaeological/ Conservation Field Visits.
- 2020 Organized/coordinated archaeologicalfield training/exploration/excavations in Haryana (Sirsa, Tigrana Rakhigarhi, Banavali, Kunal, Bhirrana, Agroha, Hansi, etc.) for Master’s students.
- 2019Coordinated the practical training on “Conservation of Art Objects” held at NRLC training institute at Lucknow from 04 March to 16 March 2019 for Master students.
- 2019Organized/coordinatedarchaeological training/exploration/excavations in Haryana and Uttar Pradesh (Hastinapur, Sardhana, Sinauli, Rakhigarhi, Banavali, Kunal, Bhirrana, Agroha, etc.) for Master’s students.
- 2018 Coordinated the practical training on “Conservation of Art Objects” held at NRLC training institute at Lucknow from 05 March to 16 March 2018 for Master’s students.
- 2018Organized/coordinated archaeological fieldtraining/exploration/excavations in Haryana and Uttar Pradesh (Sinauli, Varnavart, Rakhigarhi, Banavali, Kunal, Bhirrana, Agroha, etc.) for Master’s students.
- 2003 Organized/Coordinated field training to the heritage sites of Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra for Masters students.
- 2000 Organized/Coordinated field training to the heritage sites of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra for Masters students.
- 1996 to attend the XII Congress of International Union of Prehistoric and Protohistoric Sciences, held in Forli, Italy, 8-14 September 1996.
- 1996 to see the British Museum, London Institute of Archaeology, National History Museum, London and Library work in Cambridge University, U.K.15-22 September 1996
- 1996 to see Metropolitan Museum and Natural History Museum, New York and Boston Museum U.S.A. 26 September 3 October 1996.