- Ph. D Doctoral Dissertation: “Politics of Culture: A Comparative study of the writings of Coomaraswamy and Dharmapala” from Centre for Political Studies, School of Social Sciences, JNU 2015
- M. Phil. Thesis: “Politics of Exemplar: The study of the Buddha in the writings of Coomaraswamy” from Centre for Political Studies, School of Social Sciences, JNU 2010
- Masters in Political Science from Centre for Political Studies, School of Social Sciences, JNU 2008
- Graduation in Political Science from Lady Shri Ram College, University of Delhi 2006
- Department of Political Science, Sri Venkateshwara College, University of Delhi. (July 2015-Sept 2016) Papers taught : Indian Political Thought, Nationalism in India and Modern South Asia.
- Academic Counselor, IGNOU for Masters Programme 2015 for the courses :MPS 1 Political theory and MPS IV Comparative Politics
- Teaching Assistant at Centre for Political Studies, SSS, JNU, Course PO-410N Indian Politics I: Political thought in Modern India.( Monsoon Semester July- Dec 2013)
- Department of Political Science, ARSD College, University of Delhi.(Feb 2011- April 2015) Papers taught: Comparative Politics, Indian Political Thought and Development Process and Social Movements in Contemporary India.
My Zone / Area of Expertise
Courses offered :
- Politics in South Asia
- Political Thought in Contemporary India
- Introduction to Politics
- Indian Constitution and Democracy.
- Granted the Junior Fellowship at the Max Weber Advanced Centre for Cultural and Religious Studies, University of Erfurt,Germany (2017-18)
- Granted the SMGFR by Ambedkar University for the project titled “ Buddhist Thinkers of Modern India” (2017-18)
- Awarded Junior Research Fellowship 2008 and Senior Research Fellowship 2011 by University Grants Commission and Qualified the’s National Eligibility Test, University Grants Commission for Lectureship in India, Dec 2008
- Awarded Certificate of Merit by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for AISSCE 2003 and was awarded National Scholarship of Merit 2003-2006.
- ‘Institutions of Faith in Resilience Building during Disasters: Church and Communities in Lamka and Churachandpur’ coauthored with GVC Naidu in Development and Disaster Management: A Study of the Northeastern States in India ed Singh Amita, Springer, India , 2018.
- ‘Religion and culture in nation building and governance of South Asia’ in Governance in South Asia eds Rumki Basu and M Shamshur Rahman, Routledge, London, 2017.
- Sinhalization of Buddhism in Sri Lanka, Journal for Peace Studies, 50 Vol. 21, Issue 2 April - June, 2014, pp 45-63
- Entries on Ananda K Coomaraswamy and Anagarika Dharmapala in H. M Sanjeev, Makers of South Asia, to be published by Sage, India (Mid 2018 )
- Entries on Bal Gangadhar Tilak and V D Savarkar in Enclyopedia of Indian Religions (ed) Arvind Sharma, Springer. (Mid 2018)