Dr. Ngoru Nixon
School of Law, Governance and Citizenship
- M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D., Centre for Political Studies, School of Social Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- B.A. in Political Science, University of Delhi.
- Assistant Professor (Adhoc), Department of Political Science, University of Delhi.
- Assistant Professor (Contractual), School of Undergraduate Studies, Ambedkar University Delhi.
- Nixon, Ngoru. “Rabindranath Tagore.” In Modern South Asian Thinkers, edited by Dev Nath Pathak and Sanjeev Kumar H.M. Sage Publications, 2018.
- Nixon, Ngoru. “Debating the ‘After’ of Subaltern Studies,” Economic and Political Weekly, Vol. LIV, no. 29 (July 20, 2019).
- Review of Levinas and the Postcolonial: Race, Nation, Other by John E. Drabinski. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2013, inPolitical Studies Review, 14, 2 (2016).
- Review of India: Democracy and Violence, edited by Samir Kumar Das. New Delhi: Oxford University Press, 2015, in Studies in Indian Politics , 4, 2 (2016).