Paper Presented in Seminar/Confeence
- An Assessment of Out-of-Pocket Health Expenditure and its Impact on Poverty Estimates across Caste , Class and Religion in India since the early 1990s, Conference on Economic Theory and Policy, Ambedkar University Delhi, 29-31 April 2019.
- Trend, Pattern and Inequality of Food Commodities Consumption in India: 1993-94 to 2011-12, International Conference on 25 years of Economic Reforms in India, Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi, 16-18th March 2018
- Explaining calorie consumption Puzzle in India: An Empirical Study Based on National and International Data sets since 1990s, South Asia Economic Development: The way forward, International Conference full name of the conference, South Asia University (SAU), New Delhi, Delhi, 9th – 10 April 2015.
- Explaining calorie consumption Puzzle in India: An Empirical Study Based on National and International Data sets since 1990s, CESP-Young Scholar Seminar, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi, Delhi, 9th – 10 March 2015.
- Cereal Consumption as Proxy for Real Income, International Conference, Asian Meeting of Econometric Society, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, Delhi, 20th – 22 December 2012.
- Cereal Consumption as Proxy for Real Income, CESP conference Series, Centre for Economic Studies and Planning, JNU, Delhi, 20thNovember 2012.
- Relationship Between Cereal Consumption and Real income: Its Implication in Context of Poverty Debate, International Conference, Shivaji College, University of Delhi, Delhi, 17th -19thFebrurary 2011.
- Delivered two hours lecture on Quantitative Research Method and conducted hands on training on STATA in a training course on Research Methodology organised by Coucil for Social Development (CSD), New Delhi, 13-14th December 2019.
- Delivered three hours lecture on Quantitative Research methodology in a Course on Research Methods on Gender, Poverty and the Informal Economy’ organised by V V Giri National Labour Institute, Sector 24, NOIDA, 4th September 2019.
- Delivered two lectures on Introduction to STATA, and Working with NSSO data set using STATA at Department of Economics, Banaras Hindu University, 12-13 July 2016.
- Delivered three hours lecture on linear and panel regression models in a training course on Research Methodology in Social Sciences organised by Council of Social Development (CSD), New Delhi, 15th December 2015.