Event Date :- 23-March-2021
Event Time :- 10:00 am
Venue :- Kashmere Gate campus, AUD
Campus Placement Drive for Azim Premji Foundation 2021
Schedule for Pre-Placement Talk & Written Tes
Link for more information & registration:--https://forms.gle/RDQpQCJAGgmKMgkK7
About the Opportunity
Azim Premji Foundation is a not-for-profit organization working towards making a deep, large scale and institutionalized impact on the quality and equity of education in India.
Their Associate program provides an opportunity for fresh post-graduates to join us, leading to full-time positions in our organization. Some information on the program is provided below.
During the one-year program, an Associate will be immersed in the realities of government school education in rural India in one of the Districts we work in
1. The program includes
- Opportunities for guided classroom teaching-learning of children in the early grades – early childhood education, language, mathematics, and environmental studies.
- Closely working with teachers, aiding their professional development
- Developing learning materials for children and teachers.
- Academic focus and rigor through readings, writing and discussions.
- Contribution to other aspects of our work in the Field such as - mobilization, documentation, assessment, research studies etc.
After completion of the one year, Associates would continue as an Associate Resource Person at one of our District Institutes. They will be engaged in strengthening teachers capacities in education perspectives, early grades learning in various subjects.
- Postgraduates (MA/MSc) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Hindi, History, Political Science, Geography, Mathematics, Child Development, Development Studies, Education Work with Early Childhood Education specialization, Psychology, Education, Sociology,Economics,Law & Politics & other related programs . (All full time and regular courses only to be completed in the academic year ending 2021)
- Proficiency in local language – Hindi or Kannada, in addition to knowing English
3. Gross Salary: 3.84 Lacs Per Annum
- Pre-placement talk followed by written test – physical -on campus
- Field leader’s interview round-1 in person preferred, Interview round 2 for shortlisted students from round 1. In case both interview rounds were done online, then an additional face to face, in person round will be required with a Field Leader in the closest location.
- Offer to selected candidates.
Travel and accommodation expenses of the candidate travelling for the Interview will be reimbursed as per Foundation travel guidelines, policy.
4. Placement Locations
Associates will be posted in our field locations in districts of Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand.