Application Form Instructions
7. All fields marked by (*) are mandatory. Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application complete. Incomplete applications will be REJECTED.
8. Application process will be regarded as complete only when the payment has been received by the University. Candidates selecting the DD / Cash payment option have to visit the Ambedkar University, Delhi to submit the DD / Cash at the student services division . Once The DD / Cash details are verified and entered in the system by the accounts branch, the application form of the candidate will be automatically submitted and candidate will be able to take the printout of the application form.
9. The fee for the BA/B.Voc application is Rs 390.00 (Rs 150.00 for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) per programme. This Fee can either be paid through Demand Draft/ Cash/ Online.
Payment by Demand Draft (DD): - After filling the online application form you should get a valid DD in favor of “Ambedkar University Delhi” payable at New Delhi. After Successful submission of the online application form, download the pdf file of your application. Printed copy of the application form, along with the DD is to be submitted either at the AUD Kashmere Gate Campus in person or send by post to:
Ambedkar University Delhi,
AUD Kashmere Gate Campus,
Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006
Note: The University will not be responsible for any postal delays or lost.
10. While filling the online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or if you are logged out, please use the login credentials to login again and resume the process.
11. In case of any technical problems and queries, please send an email to "email@example.com” Phone Number - +91 011-23863740 (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday).
12. The Students applying for admission should upload their passport size photograph and a scanned copy of their signature in JPG/JPEG/PNG format. The size of the photograph shouldn’t exceed 500 KB and that of scanned copy of the signature shouldn’t exceed 500 KB.
Click here PDF