The major functions of the IT Services Division are :
- IT Policy, Network Design, Capacity Planning & Management for multi-campus access
- IT Hardware Infrastructure procurement , installation, managing all IT Services
- The university has about 500 + network connections (Wired & Wireless) covering Kashmere Gate Campus.
- IT Services division has been given the responsibility of running the university’s Intranet, Internet and Virtual Private Network Services.
- IT Services is also running the Firewall Security, Proxy, DHCP, VPN, email, and managing the network of the university.
- • IT Services is also maintaining the Tally ERP9 Software and Libysys Software. Both the softwares are available to user on VPN.
News and Announcements
- Selection of Consultant for Planning, Designing and Development of Dheerpur Campus (Phase-I Works) of Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) at Dheerpur, New Delhi-110009
- 29-03-2017: Notification of Election Commission for conduct of Election for Student Representatives of CPSH.
- 26-02-2017: Notice to the Candidates Appearing for the written Test for the Post of Executive on 26th February 2017