Our team comprises of four psychotherapists, 17 Mphil students and members of the faculty of the School of Human Studies. The psychotherapists and counselors working in the clinics are psychodynamically trained mental health professionals. They have undergone advanced post graduate training with extensive clinical supervision. Typically the patient and the therapist meet one to two times a week in a quiet and safe setting to explore their current relationships and patterns of behaviour. Through this process the individual feels helped to deal better with the realities of life.
The Ehsaas team specialises in multiple types of interventions :
- Crisis intervention for depressive and suicidal patients
- Brief psychodynamic psychotherapy for adjustment issues, relationship problems and child-related work
- Long-term therapeutic work for individuals seeking personal growth
- Basic consultations for information sharing related to mental health.
News and Announcements
- Selection of Consultant for Planning, Designing and Development of Dheerpur Campus (Phase-I Works) of Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) at Dheerpur, New Delhi-110009
- 29-03-2017: Notification of Election Commission for conduct of Election for Student Representatives of CPSH.
- 26-02-2017: Notice to the Candidates Appearing for the written Test for the Post of Executive on 26th February 2017