Academic Services Office
Academic Services is an administrative division of AUD, that functions as a governing and regulating unit as per the directives from the Academic Council/Board of Management.
The division operates under the supervision of a Dean and is responsible for regulating the service related matters of the Faculty members and other academic staff, such as recruitment , documentation of service records , training , promotions and other functions that may be prescribed by the Act, the Statutes and the Ordinances of AUD.
1. Professor Shyam B. Menon, Dean
2. Mr. Prem Kumar Katarmal , Dy. Registrar
3. Mr. Charan Pratap Singh , Asstt. Registrar
4. Mr.Yusuf Raza Naqvi , Assistant
5. Mr. Ashok Kumar-I , Office Attendant
News and Announcements
- 26-02-2017: Notice to the Candidates Appearing for the written Test for the Post of Executive on 26th February 2017
- 09,10-02-2017: Assistant Registrar list of candidates invited for the Descriptive Type Written Test and Personal Interview to he held on 09th & 10th February 2017
- 22-01-2017: Notice to the Candidates Appearing for the written Test for the Post of Assistant Registrar on 22 January 2017