Ambedkar University Delhi
Established by The Government of NCT of Delhi
1. CARRY YOUR AUD IDENTITY CARD
If you have not been issued an AUD ID, carry any valid photo ID
2. WHEN YOU GO TO VOTE, MENTION ALL THE CATEGORIES YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE FOR.
These categories are:
At KG campus: 7 (out of which at least 5 should be women)
General Student (GS): 5 Votes (for 5 GS)
Research Scholar (RS): 6 Votes (for 5 GS and for 1 RS)
Hostel Resident (HR): 6 Votes (for 6 GS and for 1 HR)
Research Scholar and Hostel Resident: 7 Votes (for 5 GS, for 1 RS and for 1 HR)
At Karampura campus: 3 (out of which at least 2 should be women)
General Student (GS): 3 Votes (for 3 GS)
3. COLLECT THE BALLOT PAPER(S) FOR ALL THE CATEGORIES YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE FOR.
THE BALLOT PAPER OF DIFFERENT CATEGORIES WILL BE OF DIFFERENT COLOUR.
4. SIGN AGAINST YOUR NAME IN THE MASTER LIST WHICH WILL BE WITH THE ELECTION COMMITTEE MEMBER PRESENT IN YOUR ALLOTTED ROOM.
5. CAST YOUR VOTE ONLY IN THOSE CATEGORIES THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE FOR.
6. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DAMAGING BALLOT PAPER(S).
7. AFTER STAMPING YOUR VOTE, FOLD THE BALLOT PAPER(S) AND PUT IT IN THE BALLOT BOX.
8. STAMP YOUR VOTE INSIDE THE BOX PROVIDED ON THE BALLOT PAPER(S).
9. VALID VOTE:
1. IF A GENERAL STUDENT (NOT A HOSTEL RESIDENT) CASTS A VOTE IN THE HOSTEL
CATEGORY, THAT VOTE WILL BE INVALID
2. IF YOU STAMP YOUR VOTE BETWEEN TWO BOXES, IT WILL BE AN INVALID VOTE
Email id for Student
Email id for Faculty
Right to Information
© 2017 All rights reserved.