The Planning Division of Ambedkar University Delhi performs a wide range of functions towards the overall development of the University. The different activities and functions carried out by Planning Division include formulating development programmes of the University in consultation with its Schools, preparing five year plans with budgetary allocations, organising and planning publications in print on information related to the University, planning and supervising the infrastructure development of the University, preparing and submitting plans for all major funding initiatives and following up these proposals with the funding bodies like the GNCTD and the UGC. In addition it supervises the preparation and printing of the Annual Reports and other information bulletins of the University from time to time.
- Formulate all development programmes of the University in consultation with the Schools and other concerned bodies for consideration and approval by the University Authorities and funding bodies;
- Organise, co-ordinate and monitor the implementation of all development programmes and prepare reports from time to time for consideration of the Planning Board;
- Provide all support necessary for the Planning Board to perform its functions;
- Plan and supervise the infrastructure development of the University;
- Prepare five year plans with budgetary allocations;
- Prepare and submit plans for all major funding initiatives;
- Co-ordinate and supervise the development of a comprehensive information system covering all aspects of the functioning of the University;
- Organize and plan publications and annual reports in print on information related to the University;
- Organize servicing requests for information from individuals and external institutions;
- Undertake and provide professional support to schools and other units on research, appraisals, surveys programme evaluations and other studies on the various programmes and components of the University;
- Plan and organize such other activities as may be requested to be undertaken by the Board of Management, the Academic Council and the Planning Board;
- To perform such other functions and exercise such other powers as may be prescribed by the Act, the Statutes and the Ordinances.
- Advisor (Planning) & Director (Campus Development) – 1
- Deputy Dean Planning – 1
- Co-Director (Technical) Campus Development – 1
- Assistant Registrar (Planning) – 1
- Assistant Registrar (Campus Development) – 1
- Junior Executive – 1
- Office Attendant - 1
News and Announcements
- Selection of Consultant for Planning, Designing and Development of Dheerpur Campus (Phase-I Works) of Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) at Dheerpur, New Delhi-110009
- 29-03-2017: Notification of Election Commission for conduct of Election for Student Representatives of CPSH.
- 26-02-2017: Notice to the Candidates Appearing for the written Test for the Post of Executive on 26th February 2017