The Finance Division works under the office of the Controller of Finance.
The main functions and responsibilities are :
- Preparation of University Budget.
- Authorization of University Expenditure
- Accounting and Audit
- Management of University Funds.
- Expenditure monitoring and control.
- Financial analysis and costing.
- Resource mobilization.
- Project accounts supervision.
- Fee Account
- Controller of Finance (1)
- Deputy Registrar (1)
- Assistant Registrar (2)
- Junior Executive (3)
- Cashier (1)
- Asstt. (3)
- Consultant (1)
News and Announcements
- Selection of Consultant for Planning, Designing and Development of Dheerpur Campus (Phase-I Works) of Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) at Dheerpur, New Delhi-110009
- 26-02-2017: Notice to the Candidates Appearing for the written Test for the Post of Executive on 26th February 2017
- 09,10-02-2017: Assistant Registrar list of candidates invited for the Descriptive Type Written Test and Personal Interview to he held on 09th & 10th February 2017